I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Taylor Applique Font

Here is a preview of the Taylor applique font stitched out. I can't wait to make some brown gingham shorts to match for my son! It will be the beginning of his summer wardrobe. This applique would look really cute in girl colors also.
Taylor applique font from http://www.lynniepinnie.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment