I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shirts Galore!

I am sure you are tired of seeing shirts, shirts and more shirts. But I have received so many orders for them and just have to share the cutest ones!  I promise as soon as I get some of these orders out of  the way I will get more creative and post some new stuff other than shirts! :)  I already have some great  ideas for my boys for the summer! Anyway on to the shirts! Some of  these are previously posted designs just with different  fabric variations!
Flip-flops with lime and  hot pink polka dots and turquoise gingham flowers
(I have had the flip-flops and ladybug for a long time and am not sure where they came from)
Little Lady Bug with red gingham
 Watermelon slice with pink gingham from http://www.lynniepinnie.com/ (This is one of my favorites!)
Fabulous fish with different colors of polka dots from http://www.lynniepinnie.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment