I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blankets

I embroidered these two blankets for my sister to give to her daughter and a friend's son as a special gift for their Baptism!  Hopefully Gabbie knows I am thinking about her even though I can't be there! Enjoy your blanket Gabbie and I hope you have a special day!!
Name is embroidered in Delightful font(I have one of these blankets available for personalization if interested-$20.00 with name in font of choice) I picked up two since they were  so cute! I only have one so first come first serve, just e-mail me.
Name embroidered in Boyz R Gross font.

No comments:

Post a Comment