I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Items

I had a few orders that were placed in November/December but weren't needed till January/February. Since I am such a procrastinator I just recently finished up some of the orders and sent them off. Baby sets are really my favorite items to be creative with so these were fun to do.  Isn't the black and pink really cute together?

This was a December order for a baby and his big brother to wear. I bet they got some cute pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment