I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last of the Christmas shirts!

I have finally finished  up the last order  for Christmas outfits/shirts! :) I still have a few orders left for Christmas gift items and some items due in January, but I am finally narrowing it down!!!  Thanks, to all my customers for their business and for being patient with me as I tried to get everything  finished up in time. 
If I had a girl, I wouldn't give this outfit up! It turned out just adorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment