I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gifts

These are some shirt orders that I have been finishing up in between Christmas orders for customers to give as Chistmas gifts. Can I just say I  have been super busy and still have many more ordes to go.
This has become my favorite Dinosaur! 
Love, love, love this teapot! 
After finishing this pirate ship for a customer I can't wait to do Carter one!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know how much you would charge for a shirt like this and how i could get it.. couldn't find a way to just buy on here.. my email is jansonsmommy21110@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete