I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Boy Pant Sets

I have had a few customers ask me about pant sets for boys. I was needing to finish up some winter clothing projects for Carter so I finished up a few boy pants sets yesterday to show customers.  They run the same amount as the ruffle pant sets.  These were just some random fabrics I had lying around, but I have most gingham colors fabric to match applique shirts.  The dinosaur is a new applique I purchased. I wanted  it to match the pants. It is from ww.appliquecafe.com.
Name is in Boys R Gross font.
Cherie applique font for the large C initial.

No comments:

Post a Comment