I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shark Time!

My boys have been wanting shark shirts for awhile now, so I decided to  make them to match their swim shorts.
I tried to make Cooper's a little more grown-up with the double appliques coming out of the sides. It takes  more time, but I really like the effect!
Carter loves his shark shirt. He is at the fun age where every shirt I do he gets so excited and always asks "That shirt for me, mom?" I really need to do more shirts  for him and let him pick the appliques!

1 comment:

  1. Those came out cute. I like their swim shorts, too! I'm going to mail you some money for Drew's shirts and for shipping. I was hoping we'd make it that way to go to the beach 4th of July weekend so we could pick them up, but it may not happen.

    ReplyDelete