I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brother/Sister Crab Shirts

I love it when customers ask me to do things that are out of my comfort zone. I tend to use realistic colors for applique designs and anytime I use colors that are "out of the box" so to speak, I have to ask help from Blaine.  Seriously! Blaine is fabulous at picking out colors that go together! I always ask for his opinion when I can't figure out what colors to use. This time a customer asked for these specific colors and  I think they look fabulous together!

Applique name shirt with  fabulous polka dot fabric! I'm a sucker for polka dots!
Polka dot dress with  name.
I still have a few of  these left, e-mail me to see what  sizes I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment