I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Baskets

I don't sell these, but I just had to post because they turned out so darn cute! I took some cheap baskets with liners and took the liners apart at the seams to use as a pattern. I then used the pattern to cut a new liner out of CUTE fabric and sewed it all together. I  also made ties for the bows on the sides out of coordinating fabric. Then I spray painted the baskets brown and let  dry. Lastly I monogrammed the boys name on the front of the liner.  Voila! New Easter baskets! I LOVE how they turned out! I did one for Carter also, I just didn't get a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment