I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Helpful Information

I hope this sewing/embroidery blog becomes more than just a show it off blog, so I am starting to include the specific information on where to get the fonts/designs and patterns, along with some of my favorite products and tips/hints that I have learned along the way. Hopefully this will help any sewer/embroiderers out there looking for the pattern/design or font. I post my creations in order to give customers an idea of what they can order, but my main reason for posting my items is to inspire other people and give them new ideas for their home sewing/embroidering projects!! I am just a beginner sewer/embroiderer learning as I go. I still make many mistakes but LOVE having a creative outlet where I can de-stress. Thank you for letting me share all of my creations with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment