I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Boy Set

This green and blue polka dot fabric has been one of my favorites to use for boy things. I bought around 3 yards of it and have used it to make diaper bags, burp cloths, bibs, t-shirts and much more. Finally I have used it down to the last piece. It makes me sad to see it gone. Who knew you could become so attached to a certain print of fabric! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment