I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Boy Set

I found these cute hooded towels at Tuesday Mornings and bought a few to monogram on. They are really soft and thick.  For a matching baby set I did a long sleeve onesie with a blue minky dot applique to match the towel. I think it looks really cute together.
Applique letter in Chunky dots applique font with jeffrey font for name.

1 comment:

  1. They loved them and almost cried when they opened the package. Thank you for making such a special gift.

    ReplyDelete