I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Summer designs

Bring on summer! I think everyone is tired of the cold and ready for the warm weather to arrive. I know I am! Here are a few summer designs I did lately, with more to come.

Flip-flopapplique can be embroidered with or without the flowers.
Apex font initial with polka dots circle. Any font can be used inside the polka dots.
Ice cream cone with three layers for different fabrics. It looks good enough to eat! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment