I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dresses for my nieces

Pillowcase Dress
Back Tie, Pleated Bottom
(Front)
(Back)

Pillowcase Dress
Shoulder Tie


I made these dresses awhile back, but wanted to put them on my blog to show some dress styles that I can make. The brown and pink one was for my niece Emily and the blue striped seersucker was for my niece Anna. Later I added an applique A to the seersucker,but forgot to take a picture. Free dress pattern from www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88150

Flutter Sleeve Dress with Ruffle

No comments:

Post a Comment