I am no longer selling my creations to the general public. I am taking a break from making my items for sell and am enjoying making them again at my own time and leisure. I will still be posting items that I have made for friends, family and myself but I am not taking anymore customer orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all of my loyal customers who bought from me in the past. I had a lot of fun creating unique embroidery items for you!

Thanks,
Amber

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby gifts and more

Okay Jill, now that I have finally given you all of your baby gift items, I can post them on here. I was determined to keep them a surprise until your shower, even though they were oohhed and aahhed over by my sister-in-law the day before.
Diaper bag and wipes/diaper holder (my first time ever making these items)Minky dot blankie (all I can say is Minky dot is TOUGH to sew with, it stretches all over the place)
Hooded bath towel and t-shirt Burp-rag (Nathan and Jill have two dogs, so we couldn't let them feel left out!!)

Saints bib ( Don't you love my little model?)
I had so much fun doing this set!! Since I found out that the baby's name was going to be Drew from very early on, I had plenty of time to make things and just have fun playing around with new designs. So for all of you pregnant mommas who want some gift items from me, you better talk Jills lead and tell me the baby's name months in advance. :)
Also on this post I made some items for Aunt Jane to give to her grandbabies. I hope they like the designs!! I never know if kids are going to wear the stuff I make, because if they are like my kids they have their own ideas about fashion. :)

2 comments: